For the preparation of the new school year 2016-2017 BD Foundation Charity Funds have asked EOCRO Hanoi's volunteers to distribute notebooks to the students in the mountainous regions. Through this Funds EOCRO has coordinated many fellows and several charity groups for the distribution of gifts comprising :
* 8,600 notebooks at $VN 2,350.00 to $VN 2,600.00/each. In the mountainous regions they are sold $VN 6,000.00 to $VN 8,000.00/each.
* 17 instant noodles boxes
* gifts from Hanoi's fellows :
- first round of contributions : Ms. Hien 500 note books, Ms. Phuong 200 pairs of sandals, Ms. Hong Anh 60 boxes of instant noodles, Ms. Huynh 100 pairs of sandals, some EOCRO's leftover goods from last time comprising 250 kg of rice, sweaters and notebooks.
- second round of contributions: Ms. Huyen Anh 700 note books, Ms. Yen 200 sweaters costing $VN 10,000,000.00, Ms. Hong Anh 500 satchels costing $VN 5,000,000.00, Ms. Ha and friends 400 kg of rice, cookies and candies, pens costing $VN 6,000,000.00, Mr. Phuc 200 pairs of sandals costing $VN 1,000,000.00, Ms. Nguyen 700 notebooks.
From the end of July to the beginning of August they had been at Khe Sanh in Quang Tri Province, and in the Provinces Quang Ninh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Binh, Tuyen Quang and Nghe An.
Gifts coming from BD Foundation Funds were:
- 8,600 notebooks at $VN 2,350.00/each = $VN 20,210,000.00
- banners $VN 500,000.00
- 17 instant noodles boxes $VN 935,000.00
Total expenses $VN 21,645,000.00
Total received $VN 22,250,000.00
The difference was added to the gas fee. $VN 605,000.00
Undertaken and reported by Nguyen Tat Kien